Change your video resolution setting on your phone to the lowest resolution setting (but no lower than 720p)
Shoot your video. Try to limit it to under 30 seconds where possible.
Upload your video. Videos on new phones tend to save as quite large files so here are some tips for how you can send.
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the video you want to link to.
- Next, tap the Share Sheet button at the lower left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Copy Link button in the third row of the Share Sheet.
- Wait a moment while iCloud prepares your link.
- Paste the link into the fault/problem section of the claim form along with a detailed description of the fault.
- *Also upload a photo of the product (even if that doesn’t show the fault) under “Photo of Fault (5MB Limit) as this is a required field.