- School friendly hours
- Convenient Oakleigh (VIC) location, right by Huntingdale Station and easy free parking.
- A small but rapidly growing team where you can truly make an impact.
Australia’s most awarded baby product company makes little easy. Cherub Baby®, is looking for a super reliable, energetic and person who loves a varied role and loves to organise!
Who we're after..
You love co-ordinating a small office environment with its varied tasks and have great customer service skills, a fantastic work ethic, an approachable manner, possess excellent communication skills coupled with great time management skills. You will need to be one to take initiative to constantly improve processes to help us give the best possible customer experience we can.
Loving the challenge of supporting a small office team and be comfortable working with both inhouse and external remote team members, collaborating through various direct and online communication methods. You have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, love the challenge of learning new things and are driven by achieving results and enabling your team to excel in getting the job done.
Our dream new team member should have:
- experience working in a fast-paced environment
- ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency as well as importance
- previous retail or customer facing experience
- great attention to detail
- excellent time management skills
- … last and probably the most essential…enthusiasm and positivity!
Desirable but not essential:
- Shopify (or similar website backends).
- Online logistics platforms (Eparcel/Shipstation).
Are you that person?
Sure, I'm that person but what's the job?
Your job will be to manage our busy little office from ordering stationery to updating content on our website, to supporting customer service, liaising with our warehouse, producing reports, processing returns and more.
The main aspects of the job include but are not limited to:
- Managing and supporting our sales and customer service team.
- Improving our administration processes.
- Processing returns.
- Reworking bundle kits.
- General office duties, stationery and supplies ordering, managing general office tasks.
- Various website administration tasks including uploading photos, content management, coordinating stock takes, updating files and processes.
- Keeping sample displays in order.
- Getting freight quotes and liaising with our 3PL warehouse team.
- Paying bills and chasing accounts.
- Assisting sales/marketing teams with related administration tasks.
- Liaising and coordinating with external contractors.
- Occasionally coordinating and assisting at consumer expos, as well as photoshoots and similar marketing activities
Who is Cherub Baby®?
Cherub Baby® is Australia’s most awarded baby product company. It is driven by innovation, connection and family. Launched in Melbourne some 13 years ago it has recently undergone a re-brand and is experiencing exceptional growth both domestically and internationally.
What’s in it for me and how do I apply?
This is a permanent role and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a great team environment and career development opportunities. Your work will directly contribute to this established and rapidly growing family business.
A remuneration package will be negotiated and tailored to suit the calibre of person selected.
Please email your resume and cover letter with ADMINWEB in the title to email@example.com